Online reputation comes with a price. You have to deal with haters, spammers, and fraudulent websites on a daily basis. The amount of interaction you have with them depends on your popularity or how your business fares in the social circles. It isn’t an uncommon practice where competitors try to malign the name of the business or the person to gain benefit in the market. And, with the advent of social media, it has become even easier to anonymously leave comments, negative reviews or commit other actions with malicious intent. To deal with the same you can hire online reputation management services and deal with such unwanted altercations.
Types of online reputation management services:
How to remove negative articles from google?
• The most basic way is to contact the webmaster of the site. Inform them in a formal way that the said content is offensive towards your person or business and ask them to remove the same. This, however, will not be effective in every case as everyone may not cooperate.
• Another method of removing negative content or even to remove website from Google search is to inform Google about the same and wait for their assistance. Though Google makes sure to respond to every request, it surely does take some time and when it comes to ORM, time is of essence.
• The last and the most professional approach to getting this done is to hire a professional depending on online reputation management services cost and your company budget for the same. You can hire them for one time work or long-term process.
How to push down negative comments and reviews?
• On personal platforms, it is possible to downright delete the negative comments and get rid of them at once; however, if the comment is listed on some other platform and you are linked to the same then the best way to deal with it is to flag and report the comment.
• Another method of dealing with unwanted comments and fake reviews is to push them down. Now, this might not be the permanent method to deal with such things but might as well be the appropriate immediate response to deal with the same.
• If you suddenly start spotting negativity on your page then the best method to counteract the same is through sharing more positive and useful content on your page and improving the SEO of your page in a way that it benefits your business and personal image.
ORM is an important part of Search engine marketing (SEM) and also social media marketing (SMM). Nowadays, what you show is what you sell. And, with most of the businesses taking their work online, it is all the more essential to look into these aspects of the business. Till a certain point you can manage this on your own but going forward you must definitely take the required professional assistance.